Things it might be useful to know!
- Coverage - The Ex-Mo unit has a coverage pattern of approximately 72° horizontally and approximately 36° vertically. This represents the angular coverage where 70% of the unit sensitivity is maintained. In practice the Ex-Mo unit will detect 90° so that a single unit placed in the corner of a rectangle room will give complete coverage along the walls
- The high frequency Doppler radar operates best when a target is approaching or moving away from it and can be detected from a distance of approximately 20 meters away. The "Beam" detected is focused from the front face and is reasonably directional
- Dimensions - 145mm x 132mm x129mm
- Weight - Stainless Steel 2.5kg – Aluminium 1.5kg
- Earth Point on the right hand side M5 internal/external bolt provided
- Equipment rating – IP66